My first seven jobs were all part-time gigs to earn money for college.
- Painting house numbers on street curbs in 6th grade.
- Paperboy for the Press-Telegram in 8th grade.
- Attendant at the Shell Station (Palos Verde & Spring) in 10 grade.
- Dishwasher at The Broadway department store in Los Altos Shopping Center in 11th grade.
- Landscaper at the Disneyland Hotel (Anaheim) and the Sand & Sea Hotel in Long Beach
- Forklift driver, Red Devil Fireworks factory (summer after high school graduation)
- Night Clerk at the YMCA Hotel in downtown Long Beach (college freshman).